Thursday 8 November 2012

Toxic Persuaded Love Kimite

Toxic Persuaded Love by Kimite Cancino


Welcome to the official Toxic Persuaded Love blog, were everyone from teens to adults are more than welcome to follow me.


I'm Kimite Cancino. Some of you might know me as little cute shy Kimi, but others know me as the most famous young author at 16 years old to get published world wide. My book, Toxic Persuaded Love - Under the Influence, is all based on my real sister, Sacha Cancino, and based in the Spirit World where your dreams and wildest thoughts can change your life.

 I lead a normal life with my mom and sister, offend go out with my mom in her car or catching public transport (which is sometimes annoying, but I still enjoying getting to see different places with has its benefits)    to travel to market my book.

I say that if you work harder you will achieve more than you thought in so many different ways, like for instance, you meet so many kind people in this market that will help you become the person you want to become. If it wasn't for the people I befriended I wouldn't be were I am today. And still till this day, I'm still going out there, meeting people, having a chat and getting contacts from them to grow myself higher.

I am a motivator, and I inspire the young to go for their dreams. I want to help change the young generation and achieve their biggest dream to go and do them before its to late. Us youth is the future and we must all make South Africa proud and definitely put South Africa back on the maps. We can make a different, we must just go for our dreams because every little thing you do now will effect for yours and the next person's future.



If you are a young author that is in need of direction or encouragement, contact me and I will happily give my story and my advice to help. A little help does go a long way.

Nothings impossible, do it the Kim Possible way . . .

For more info about Kimite's life journey, contact her by email: Kimitecanino17@gmail.com

www.toxiclove4teens.com
www.facebook.com/ToxicPersuadedLove
www.twitter.com/cancinotoxic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivm_C-rYFPk

I'm not only a fun writer you know ;)
I make Youtube videos as well. Subscribe to it

http://www.youtube.com/user/kimibunnyboo96/videos?view=0


No comments:

Post a Comment