Saturday 22 June 2013

Want to write but can't start? - A online writing website

Tips, views, votes, reviews and followers
all on Wattpad!


Online writing website



Hi there, I'm Kimite Cancino. I'm 16 years old and published my first novel. After finishing my first book, new ideas formed in my head to write more stories. I didn't know where to write all the stories that were inside my head, and paper around the house wasn't good enough. So I was overly-joyed when I stumbled across Wattpad

Wattpad is an online website, offering writers a place to Upload and Writer their exciting stories for FREE.  Upon Uploading a chapter each day, I soon learnt to discover that there was many other people across the globe posting, uploading, giving their thoughts about your stories, as well as following you. Its a great way to connect with other writers and your growing fans.

You can write any category at any length. Upload thoughts of your stories, with the terms and conditions, serving you All the Rights and Reserves.

Here's an example of how a story that's been uploaded on Wattpad looks like:
http://www.wattpad.com/17275743-%E2%99%A5painful-love%E2%99%A5-vampire-%26-flesher%E2%84%A2-game-day#.UcXqSvlyAtE


Click the link above to go directly to the Example Page. 







"It's an amazing writing website and I don't think any of my stories would be published out there if it wasn't for Wattpad."


For more info about Kimite's life journey, contact her by email:Kimitecanino17@gmail.com
www.twitter.com/cancinotoxic
Kimite on TV ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivm_C-rYFPk

"I'M NOT ONLY A FUN WRITER YOU KNOW . . .
I MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS AS WELL. SUBSCRIBE TO IT"

http://www.youtube.com/user/kimibunnyboo96/videos?view=0

Kimite (on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment